Do you know everything that involves having AI in a company?
Are you curious about chatbots, robots, and virtual assistants?
Do you know the current state of this technology in the business world?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been growing and changing the way we think about and interact with technology. With all the information we have about Trends that will shape user experience strategies in 2021, most executives still don’t know what is the best way for their organizations to generate the maximum added value.
Today, and due to the accelerated digital transformation, this technology has found its place in companies, allowing them to increase productivity and improve the experiences of both customers and the internal team.
Chatbots, voice assistants, voice biometrics, and speech analytics are just some of the many tools powered by AI that is helping companies improve processes, meet customer expectations, and position themselves in the market by differentiating themselves from the competition.
What is the impact of AI on new business models?
Planning and designing an automated and intelligent strategic structure is a matter of time, along with adequate research and resources for effective implementation. Here we have gathered 12 statistics that will help you learn more about AI and its importance in digital transformation.
- 37% of businesses plan to adopt Conversational User Interface (CUI) technologies in the next 12-18 months, more than any other emerging technology (GetApp)
- A Harvard Business Review study found that companies using this technology for sales could increase their leads by more than 50%, reduce call time by 60-70%, and achieve cost reductions between 40-60% (HBR).
- 60% of entrepreneurs surveyed believe that AI will find a place between 11% and 30% of their processes. (Technology Review)
- 54% of executives say that AI has already increased the productivity of their business. (Entrepreneur)
- 86% of businesses are currently reaping the benefits of a better customer experience through AI. (Chase)
- By 2023, 25% of employee interactions on apps will be via voice, up from 3% in 2019. (Gartner)
- 79% of executives around the world say that artificial intelligence will make their work easier and more efficient (Source).
- 38.5% of the US population will use a voice assistant, at least, once a month on any device to generate a purchase. (Emarketer)
- Within millennial consumers, 79% expressed satisfaction with automated healthcare systems. (Gartner)
- According to a recent report by Doximity, AI-powered telemedicine medical spending is forecast to rise from $29 billion achieved in 2020 to $106 billion by 2023.
- The impact of AI on business is projected to increase work productivity by up to 40% and enable people to make more efficient use of their time. (Accenture)
- More than half of financial services companies (58%) and government organizations (55%) cite fraud detection as their top AI use case. (Technology Review)
All the statistics mentioned above show why this technology is here to stay. The different tools powered by artificial intelligence will have an impact on work productivity, helping to offer an incredible customer experience and streamline all daily activities.
The use cases for artificial intelligence are limitless, companies and executives will have to learn how to implement it to grow the business, outperform the competition, and remain competitive in today’s market.
To learn more about how your company can implement conversational artificial intelligence, Click HERE.